Thursday, February 3, 2011

Presentation Compliment

Richard - Good job! I loved how you showed that clip by the Simpsons. It is so cool that it was something that infulenced you so long ago, and you still have it with you. I really liked that. It was so interesting to see the kind of influence that music has had on you. Not only in your personality, but even in your clothing. i have to tell you that I also love the Foo Fighters. They are the best band of all times in my opinion. They are so different and not commercial (in some ways). That is what I love about them. As you were able to show us your media consumption, I was also able to see progression. It was like as you were flipping from slide to slide, I was able to see a more grown Richard. It was like you change because you were becoming more mature and knowledgable. Thank you so much sor sharing all that. I love most of the music that you like, and I could see how it has influenced you as an artist and as a person. Great job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment