Saturday, February 26, 2011

allegories, compliments, allegoriments!

all the projects were seriously awesome, so im going to talk about a few of them.

Nick and Jeremy; you guys picked some awesome clips to parallel the events of the dream, and i really liked the music choice! it was way fun to watch. and i really wanna watch 'the fountain' now, that was my favorite part of your film. the whole thing pretty much summarized the way i see the allegory as well.

Mariana and Melissa; I also really liked your video, especially the way you made the allegory more into a journey. It was cool seeing the different parts of salt lake and the way they fit in to the dream. I thought it was pretty spiritual without being too preachy.

Lizz and Sarah: I thought it was really creative to do a board game, something that hadn’t really occurred to me. That actually does seem like something you could legitimately market around here. With what I saw in your presentation it made me think about more possible features that could be the game, causing me to keep pondering the different aspects of the allegory on my own.

GG everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment