Monday, February 21, 2011

COMPLIMENTS!!!!!!!

Guys, to be honest, I cannot decide on one single project. All of you did awesome. I like Jeremy and Nick's project because you guys talked about how other people also know the things that we know as members of the Church. And, you guys found it in other peoples creations. Annie and Richard, your project was very thought provoking. I think that it is true that even if you are not familiar with the allegory of the tree of life you can still get a really good idea of what it is from your movie. Liz and Sarah, I love your idea! The board game is funny and didactic. And, not everyone gets to go to Heaven! I liked it because it is something that anyone can play and learn from. Liz, I really liked the children's story because it is simple. It is such a complex lesson in such a straightforward way. After all, we are supposed to be more childlike. Mont, you did awesome by engaging the audience with your script. I liked it because you guide us though the process, but you still left room for our own imagination and interpretation.
I learned so much from all you guys. Keep up the good work.

Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment