Monday, March 21, 2011

Feedback on the Podcast

Nick Dixon- I really appreciated the podcast that you were able to put together. I am glad that you were able to help us understand the depth of your roommate who is studying broadcast journalism. He seemed to me a man of many talents, especially his cello playing, and how this leads him to a sense of being refined. I am happy that he was able to vocalize something that I have always felt. The idea of how music is a conduit for the spirit, and that one can worship through playing an instrument.
Mont Toronto- The two brothers who dealt with composing music an animation were great examples of Mormon Artists. You did a tremendous job of capturing their lives as well as going into what it means to be a Latter-day Saint artist. The editing together of the clips with your interview of both of them was well done.
-Jeremy Ashworth

No comments:

Post a Comment