Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Compliments!

Elisabeth:
I loved seeing your mother grow up through the pictures. Your mother seems absolutely delightful. I really enjoyed hearing her comments on being a scholar and being a mother. I think you really conveyed how important it is to continually progress, and it’s important for women to find a balance between scholarship and taking care of their responsibilities as a mother. It was lovely to hear her sing. I loved the variety of pictures; they were very interesting, thank you!


Mont:
Very professional. ☺ I loved the artwork you accompanied your interview with! This was delightful. You really conveyed their personalities. I liked being able to see the animation and hear their music, it was a beautiful insight into who they were and how they convey that through their art and music. I really enjoyed the questions you asked, they were very thought provoking, especially when the artist discussed how much darker he believed his work would be without the Gospel. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job!

No comments:

Post a Comment